1. After a lovely day out with friends you start replaying conversations and worrying about what you said and how it sounded, which reminds you of that thing you did 10 years ago, remember how embarrassing that was? 🤦🏼♀️
2. You take some time out to recharge but then feel guilty about all the things you could have done with that time and end up feeling bad for not being the perfect / friend/ wife/ daughter/ sister/mother.....🤷🏼♀️
3. You overdo the food and drink and then feel gripped by thoughts of regret and failure but continue to eat crap because you’ve already done the damage. 😳
4. You feel like everyone on Instagram/ Facebook/ Twitter / Snapchat is having a much better time than you and start wondering why your life is so dull.🙁
5. You watch an action movie but then spend time replaying the scary bits in your mind and considering if it COULD happen to you... How might that go.. ?😱
6. Sunday is spent worrying about what might possibly go wrong at work during the week ahead and rehearsing pretend arguments in your head... always best to be prepared 😗
ALL OF THIS IS EXHAUSTING!
Every time you worry you are releasing stress hormones around your body. Leaving you on high alert, feeling panicky, tearful and drained.
IT'S TIME TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
♥️ You can change how you think and feel! You don't have to live like this!
🌈IF YOU’RE READY TO DITCH THE DARKNESS AND SEE THE LIGHT, DECLUTTER YOUR MIND AND LIVE WORRY-FREE, THEN I’M HERE TO SHOW YOU HOW🌈
Click the button to check out my downloadable audios to help you relieve stress and anxiety.